No matter what nature throws at you - whether it's rain or puddles - your Health Band will be perfectly fine. In other words, you can keep track of your workout when it's raining, or even underwater!
Health Band may not perform in all extreme conditions.
Water-resistance tips for your BioSense
Even though your Health Band is water-resistant, please remember that it's not indestructible. Make sure you follow these tips carefully to prevent any potential damage:
- Whenever your Health Band gets wet, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not expose the Health Band to water at high-pressure levels.
- After using the Health Band in seawater, rinse it in fresh water and dry it. Failure to do this as instructed may cause the Health Band to suffer from operability or cosmetic issues.
- If the Health Band is dropped or receives a hard impact, the water resistance may be impaired.
- Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Falls and shocks may weaken the structural integrity of the Health Band.
- The Health Band is not intended for scuba diving.
- Your BioSense has a waterproof certification of IP68, meaning you can wear it swimming in a pool or in open water to a maximum depth of 50 meters.