BioSense continuously monitors your Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) when you activate it.
To activate your Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) monitor on your BioSense:
- Log into the App and go to “Device” page.
- Scroll to “24h Atrial Fibrillation”. Tap on it to turn it ON. Tap again to turn it OFF.
- Activating 24h AFib monitoring can reduce the battery life of your device.
- It will take six (6) hours to effectively begin monitoring, as the watch will monitor and collect atrial activity to establish baseline parameters. Once the six (6) hours have passed, the result will be visible on the App.
- The AFib service is only available if you have an active monthly subscription.