By the classification of Wave type, we can recognize 7 levels of vascular health correlated to the progression of arteriosclerosis.
- Level 1 – Excellent: Blood circulation and vessel health is excellent.
- Level 2 – Good: Blood circulation and vessel health are good.
- Level 3/4 – Concern/Warning: Vessels showing signs of aging.
- Level 5 – At risk: Circulation is poor, and vessels show increased aging.
- Level 6/7 – High/Extreme: Blood circulation significantly impaired.
You can check the detailed wave-type caption by clicking on the "i" icon on the upper right-handed side of the APG page in the App.
- Your index finger must be clean and dry, otherwise it may affect the accuracy of the measurement.
- The APG service is only available if you have an active monthly subscription.