1. Log into your app and go to the “Device” page > Scroll down to Firmware Upgrade and click on it
2. When the Firmware Upgrade pops up click Start.
3. Once you click Start, the upgrade will automatically download. When the process is done, select OK, or RETRY if your device doesn’t start by itself.
- Please be informed that the Firmware Upgrade is related to the Device operations only and it doesn’t mean that the App is upgraded. The App Upgrade process takes place in the app store when a new version is released.
- DFU Helper enables you to upgrade your watch firmware in case you are unable to do it from the Device page.