If you cannot upload your images in The App’s QR feature, it is possible that one of these conditions has occurred:
- Your LifeWatch has a low battery.
- The App hasn’t completed the data synchronization.
- You chose a file format that the feature does not support.
To correctly perform the images upload, please ensure that:
- The Watch has more than 20% battery to complete the process.
- You must wait for the data synchronization between the LifeWatch and the App to start the images upload.
- The files to upload must be JPG or PNG and cannot exceed 300kb.